These Beet Chips are healthy, crispy, simple and very easy to make chips which are perfect for snacking. This way you can include beets in your diet even though you are not a fan of beets. Super healthy snack, even kids would Love them.
Preparation : 5 Minutes
Baking : 20 minutes
Step 1: Ingredients
1) Beetroot - 2 (Medium Size)
2) Olive Oil - 1 Tbsp
3) Dried rosemary - 1 Tsp
4) Garlic Salt - as per taste
Step 2: Preparing the Beets
1) Wash and peel the skin of the beets.
2) Using a sharp knife or mandolin or slicer, slice the beets into thin slices. Try to keep all the slices even.
3) In a bowl add the sliced beets along with olive oil, dried rosemary, garlic salt and mix well.
4) Allow it to rest for few minutes.
Step 3: Baking the Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F and Line the baking tray with wax/parchment paper.
2) Place the seasoned beet slices on the wax paper such that the beets do not touch each other and spaced out well.
3) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and slightly brown. Watch carefully as the chips burn quickly.
4) Remove the beet chips from the oven and allow it cool down.
Beet Chips are ready to be served. These can be stored in a air tight container.