Turn a basic kids craft item in to beautiful faux agate jewelry!
Step 1: See the Short Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Large hole punch
E-6000 Spray Adhesive
Clear nail polish
Sanding block (or sandpaper)
Desk lamp & Wax paper (optional)
Step 3: Here's How
1. Start by punching out about 50 construction paper circles
2. Grab some E-6000 Spray Adhesive (this makes the process a breeze)
3. & 4. Glue the disks together one by one until you have a 1/4" stack or thicker
*Alternate the colors and use your favorite colors on the top of the stack
5. Dry them under a desk lamp on wax paper if you're impatient like I am!
6. When dry, sand the edges and sides to reveal the different colors
7. Harden with several coats of nail polish *This also brings out the color
8. & 9. Glue ring findings on the back with E-6000 glue