Hello, I am back with another instructable. Today I am showing you how to make chocolate coins. These tiny treats are great for desserts or for passing out as gifts to party guests, hosts, co-workers, and neighbors during the holiday season.
Let's now get into the making...
Step 1: Ingredients Required
The ingredient required to make this sweet are:
- Chocolate chip
- Condensed milk
- Finely grained sugar
Step 2: Graining Biscuit
This is the main ingredient in the dish that acts as flour for the recipe.
- Break the biscuit into fine pieces
- Grain the biscuit finely with the help of a mixer.
- Make sure to grain each and every piece of the biscuit because the unfine grained pieces will not taste better and will be uncomfortable while eating it.
Step 3: Preparing the Mixture
The main base of the sweet:
- Finely grained biscuit powder is transferred to a bowl
- Add sugar into it Note: make sure the is neatly grained and the cubicle one will give more sweetness and not uniformly distributed through out.
- Add two small piece of butter into the mixture and mix it thoroughly.You will now end with a semi solid liquid.
- Now add milk to provide that diary fragrance from the sweets.
Step 4: Melting the Chocolate
Who loves to see chocolate in a molten state?? Yes, we need to melt the chocolate
- Pour water in a steel vessel and in a container transfer chocolates, Make sure the container is a good conductor.
- Keep that container into the vessel containing water.
- Start to boil water for around 20 minutes.
- Due to the over temperature the chocolate melts.
- Remove the molten chocolate from the steel vessel.
Step 5: Final Step
Add the molten chocolate to the mixture we prepared a couple of steps back.Mix it with the help of spoon because molten chocolate sometimes causes burns.After the mixing is done take some amount of mixture and give a shape to it and let it dry
Step 6: Enjoy the Recipe
Once it is dried.It is edible.You can try the same method for a different recipe for caramel, biscuits..etc.Stay tuned for my further Instructables.