- Plaster of Paris [500 grams]
- Water [half in volume]
- Sandpaper 600, 1000 grit
- Aluminium foil
- Polymer Clay [300 grams]
- Printed eyes
- Transparent adhesive tape
- Disposable spoon
- Epoxy resin
- Viridian acrylic paint
- Burnt umber acrylic paint
- Sianna powder pigment
- Burnt umber powder pigment
- Black powder pigment
- Super glue
- Craft knife
- Empty Plastic bottle
Step 1: Egg Making
- Put the Plaster_of_paris and water in an empty water bottle and shake well.
- Quickly inflate the balloon (60% to 70%).
- Pour the mixture into the balloon and do a knot.
- continuously move a balloon until Plaster of paris becomes hard.(Usually it will takes 7 to 15 minutes).
- Remove the balloon.
- Rub the knot mark with sandpaper to make it smooth.
- Make a crack like hole with craft knife.
Step 2: Dragon Face Making
- Put aluminium foil on egg and rub toothbrush on it to get a mark.
- Take a piece of polymer clay of marked foil size.
- Draw eye socket and mouth on it.
- Cut round piece from another egg and wrap aluminium foil on it.
- Put clay on it and draw scales with pencils.
- Put it in aluminium tray and cover with foil and bake for 1 hour at 275 degree.
Step 3: Eye Making
- Print eyes on photo paper.
- Cut them and put transparent adhesive tape on both side.
- Roll eye on round screw driver or on some pen to give it a nice bend.
- Prepare epoxy resin and fill half in disposable spoon.
- Wait for 5 to 6 hours and then put eye on it.
- Again prepare epoxy resin and fill rest of the spoon.
- Wait for 24 hours and then take it out from spoon.
- Cut excessive part around the eyes.
Step 4: Final
- Fix eye on socket with polymer clay and again bake it for 15 minutes.
- Take Viridian acrylic paint dip brush in it and rub it on some paper and then paint it on clay.
- Take burnt umber acrylic paint and do same.
- Put the dragon face in egg and fill it all with foam.
- Fix the broken part with superglue.