This idea came from my sister who has a lot of hair binders in her room. I thought of a hair binder holder that can be a simple gift with its recycled cool packaging.
Step 1: Materials Used
1. Used notebook plastic
3. Scotch Tape
4. Water Gallon Cap
Step 2: Body of the Packaging
1. Cut the notebook plastic so you will not have a hard time on rolling and forming the cylindrical figure of the plastic.
2. Roll the plastic to serve as the body of the packaging.
Step 3: Lock the Pack
Unite the water gallon cap to the plastic rolled. You can also use some glue or paste.
Step 4: Hair Binder Holder
Roll another cylindrical figure out of the plastic to serve as the hair binder holder.
Step 5: Finishing
1. Insert the hair binders to check if it fits.
2. Insert the smaller plastic with hair binders inside the first plastic made.
3. Lock your packaging with another water gallon cap.