Hi brothers and sisters ,
I have prepared many milk based sweet till now for but this recipe of milgovaa is my new favorite recipe. there are several reasons for this but the main reason is the number of ingredients used in this recipe. obviously, it reduces the complexity of the entire recipe, yet resulting in rich and creamy dessert.Milgovaa is a classic Indian sweet dish, which is prepared with milk and sugar. You can pack this for picnic and road trips too. We are sure your kids will love this sweet delight!
Step 1: YES , JUST FOUR INGREDIENTS !
1. 1 litre milk
2. 250 g sugar
Step 2: 1.START
Take a deep saucepan and bring the milk to boil and simmer until it is reduced to two-third.
use good quality milk for more creamy texture.
stir occasionally to prevent milk from sticking to bottom.
get the milk to a boil.
stir continuously, and the milk thickens in 8 minutes.
Step 3: 2.ADD SUGAR
after 20 minutes, the milk turns creamy texture
keep stirring on low flame, to prevent milk from burning.
after 10 minutes, thick texture of milk is formed.
now add ¼ cup sugar. add more sugar if you prefer.
keep stirring till the sugar dissolves.
Step 4: YOUR SWEET IS READY ...
continue to cook on low flame till the mixture separates from the pan.
finally add choped cashews and almonds.
YOUR SWEET IS READY TO EAT...ENJOYYY.
Step 5: TIPS
1. Do the whole process in low or medium flame after the milk reduces in quantity.
2. Continue the stirring until it is finished or else it gets burnt at the bottom and spoil the whole flavour.
3. For more grainy texture, add a tbsp of curd after adding sugar.
4. You can also add a few saffron threads but it is optional only.
5. Don’t overcook till dry, it should have little moisture.