This is an instructable of making a personalized shoe box.
Step 1: Items
- Shoe box
- Cardboard box
- Aluminium foil
- Double sided tape
- Cutting board
Step 2: The Arts
- Firstly, I draw a design on the cardboard box (you can make any kind of design or pattern).
- Then, I cut the design out.
Step 3: The Layout
Next, I glue the design on the shoe box (you can place it where ever you like).
Step 4: The Foil
- I wrapped the shoe box carefully with the aluminium foil (I used double sided tape to stick the foil to the box).
- I firmly fold the foil at the box's edges (use tape to fasten the foil to the box).
Step 5: The Finishing
- I use a toothbrush to trace the design so that its emboss on the foil.
- Lastly, I decorate the embossed design with markers.
You can also cover the whole box with an embossed design.
Please don't forget to vote for me.
If you like this 'ible, then please click 'Favorite' and 'Share' with your friends,
If you've made this 'ible, then click 'I made It' to let me know,
If you have anything to improve the documentation and to suggest an idea of improvement, then please leave a comment below,
Please do subscribe my channel for future projects' updates.
Thanks for giving an apt appraisal for my 'ible.