For this project, we need:
- a mechanical pencil (for 2.5 mm diameter lead).
- a motorcycle spoke with 2.5 mm diameter (lucky me :D, it's the same diameter of the pencil lead).
It's very easy to make this project, all you need to do is:
- cut the spoke to the required length (longer than the pencil lead a little bit),
- sharpen the spoke and heat treating the sharpened point (burn it to orange color with your torch or with your gas stove then deep it in water),
- smooth the spoke with sand paper (1000 grit).
As you can see in the photos, I used it to mark the outline on the metal. Thanks for reading and enjoy it !