I found an old drawer from a garbage dump.Get ideas to make shelves For storing nut and screws.
The process is not difficult. Let's do it.
Step 1: Tools - Materials - Equipment
- Table saw
- Old drawers
- Boxes or bottles for bolts
- metal wall cleat
Step 2: Measuring
Measure the size of the shelf space and Define spaces to be easily picked up.
Step 3: Cut and Cut
- Cut plywood according to the size we measure for vertical and horizontal spaces.
- When receiving plywood according to the amount and size required.
- Use a pencil to determine the distance of the gap.
- And cut into grooves
Step 4: Assembled
Assembled in vertical and horizontal.Is the space that we design.
Step 5: Wall Mounted
- Attach the wall hanging hook to the shelf.
- Drill a wall hole with a drill
- Then fasten the shelves to the wall
- Put the items in the shelves.
Step 6: Watch Video
Demonstration of work