to hear about upcoming Challenges.This Summer's Speed Challenge: WATERSummer is here and Instructables is starting things off with our annual Water themed challenge. The rules are simple: make something awesome using H20! Anything from a hydroponic garden to a water bottle rocket, an ice cube air conditioner to a portable steam room--show us how water is not only a valuable resource but also incredibly versatile! Photo, Step By Step and Video Instructables are eligible.Summer WATER Winners have been announced!
Runner Up Prize
Prizes: Prize ListingWaboba Pro Water BallAlex 32 Oz Water BottleOlympus TG-310 CameraInflatable Nuclear Globe
All projects must be published between
July 5 - July 30, 2012
1) Challenge is open to all instructables: Photo, Step by Step and Video
2) There is no limit to the number of Instructables you can post. However, no duplicate entries are allowed.
3) Projects that do not meet the criteria of the challenge will not be permitted to enter.
4) The judges reserve the right to disqualify anyone who cheats or engages in unsportsmanlike conduct.
5) To be clear, the project MUST be published after the challenge has started to be eligible.
(see the official rules here)
6) Any water-related (including it's other changes of state, ie gas or steam) Instructable may be eligible. Eligibility of each individual Instructable is at the sole discretion of SHIFT!.
All entries must be published and posted in the comments below posted by 11:59pm July 30th, PST.
Only entries published between 12:00pm July 5th (PST) and 11:59pm July 30th (PST) are eligible.
All entries will be exclusively judged by SHIFT! based on successful completion, originality, and overall execution of the Instructable. Winners will be announced on July 31st.
How to Enter:
Post a link to your Instructable in the comments below and if it qualifies, I will add it. (There may be a delay between your comment and the appearance of your project in the Entries section).