With this swing you can swing anywhere where you want. And is easy to store.
Step 1: Materials You'll Need
- 2 wooden beams
- 1 rope with a minimum length of 30meter
- 2 metal hooks (picture)
Step 2: Wooden Beams
1) Make 1 or 2 surfaces of the wooden beams flat.
2) Drill 2 holes of Ø10 at the ends of the wooden beams.
Step 3: Ropes Tying Together
1) Cut 2 pieces of rope of about 50 cm
2) Put the ropes in the holes of the wooden beams and knot them
3) Make with a noose on both sides the pieces of 50 cm fixed to each other as in the picture
4) Instal the mechanical part like I do on the picture.
Step 4: Bag
Make a bag, ist very simple to take away.
Step 5: How to Instal?
- Take the swing out of the bag
- Throw the swing over a random horizontal beam
- Instal the rope with the metal piece
Step 6: Manual
Step 7: Video: How to Use
Runner Up in the
DIY Summer Camp Challenge