Whole Wheat Chocolate Banana Bread (Eggless) is very easy to make recipe and every time you make it comes out perfectly. My daughter loves it a lot and I make it very often or rather we (me and my daughter) make it :) Its super soft in texture and tastes yum!
Step 1: Ingredients
1) Whole Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
2) Brown / White Sugar - 1/2 Cup
3) Melted Butter - 1/3 Cup
4) Ripe Banana - 1 to 2
5) Vanilla Extract - 1 Tsp
6) Baking Powder - 1 Tsp
7) Milk - 1/3 Cup
8) Grated Chocolate - 1/4 Cup
9) Pinch of salt
10) Chopped Walnuts - 1/4 Cup
Step 2: Combining the Wet Ingredients
1) In a bowl add the chopped ripe banana, sugar and mix it well. If you wish to have some small chunks of banana in the bread, then do not mash the banana completely, keep it slightly chunky.
2) To the mixture, add vanilla essence and grated chocolate and mix.
3) Then add melted butter, milk and mix it well. (If adding egg(1), milk need not be added.)
Step 3: Combining the Dry Ingredients
1) To the mixed wet ingredients, add the whole wheat flour, baking powder and pinch of salt and mix it slowly without over mixing it. Add some more milk if the batter is thick.
2) Then add the chopped walnuts to the batter and mix gently.
3) Pour it in butter greased loaf pan and bake at 350 F for 30- 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4) Remove it from the pan and allow it to cool on a wire rack. Once Cooled, slice the whole wheat banana bread and Enjoy!