1Instructables2,113Views8CommentsindiaJoined March 10th, 2016
I'm an engineering graduate in mechanical engineering.I love Innovation and Creative work and I also do that.I'm passionate about designing new product.I'm looking for a job in the field of design.
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 15 More »
Starting a Handmade BusinessClass Complete!
Raspberry Pi ClassClass Complete!
Circuit Board Design ClassClass Complete!
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
Large Motors ClassClass Complete!
Wearable Electronics ClassClass Complete!
Metalworking ClassClass Complete!
Arduino ClassClass Complete!
Invention ClassClass Complete!
Design Sketching ClassClass Complete!
Welding ClassClass Complete!
PVC ClassClass Complete!
Photography ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Electronics ClassClass Complete!
- nil123-3 completed Starting a Handmade Business, The Costs of Selling , Running a Successful Shop , Promoting Your Handmade Business and 1 other 1 year ago
- nil123-3 completed the lessons Preparing a Schematic, Circuit Board Design Class, Laying Out the Board and Manufacturing in the class Circuit Board Design Class1 year ago
- nil123-3 completed the lessons Slouch Alert Circuit, Transfer Circuit to T-shirt, Transfer Circuit to Fabric, Hi-5 Collector Circuit and 10 others in the class Wearable Electronics Class1 year ago
- nil123-3 completed the lessons Introduction to Electronics, Introducing the Soft Switch, Introducing the Microcontroller + Arduino and Sew a Circuit in the class Wearable Electronics Class1 year ago
- nil123-3 completed the lessons Two Part Molds, Mold Making & Casting Basics, Flexible Block Molds and Tools & Supplies in the class Mold Making & Casting Class1 year ago
- nil123-3 completed the lessons What You'll Learn, Your First Experiments, Arduino Class, Skills Infusion & Going Further and 1 other in the class Arduino Class1 year ago
- More Activities