2Instructables14,590Views54CommentsBavariaJoined November 16th, 2018
I'm a DIY enthusiasts and I like building stuff. I work with wood, acrylic, nonferrous metals, pc parts and all different electronic parts. ## If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got. - Henry Ford ##
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 5 More »
Easy 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Beginner 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Science of Baking ClassClass Complete!
Circuit Board Design ClassClass Complete!
- theguymasamato commented on randofo's forum topic What kinds of contests do YOU want to see on Instructables?7 days ago
- theguymasamato commented on JackmanWorks's instructable Building a Life-Size Nutcracker (that Can Crack Coconuts!)18 days ago
- theguymasamato commented on JackmanWorks's instructable Building a Life-Size Nutcracker (that Can Crack Coconuts!)19 days ago
- theguymasamato completed the lesson Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour in the class 3D Design Class20 days ago
- theguymasamato completed the lessons Writing an Instructable and Adding Photos, Publishing an Instructable, Welcome to Writing an Instructable, How to Write an Instructable and 1 other in the class How to Write an Instructable27 days ago
- theguymasamato completed the lessons Leavening Agents, Class Project — Get Baking!, How Baking Works, How to Read a Recipe and 1 other in the class Science of Baking Class5 weeks ago
- More Activities